Jump to content

(Archived) New iPhone iTouch Client not handling URLs very well


Recommended Posts

I looked at the url in the desktop client as well as the web client. It's actually not whole in all platforms. I'm sorry I didn't notice this before I posted. I use them differently so my focus was on the mobile in particular when I found the issue. I also put a few more in for variety. Also these are notes that I mailed into the system. When on the iPod I mail the links to myself so I can keep the links on all platforms. I'm also sorry for the link content.

Here're desktop app notes:

post-12015-131906063302_thumb.jpg

post-12015-131906063303_thumb.jpg

Here're web app notes (I pasted together together):

post-12015-131906063304_thumb.jpg

Link to comment

Thanks for the report. This isn't an iPhone bug, it's a flaw in the URL-matching code in the web service. This will be fixed in the next service update later this week.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...