(Archived) question about evernote premium with iphone

Hi guys,

If I decide to upgrade to premium, and I attach a file to a note, will that file be usable by my iphone as long as it is a supported format?

For example:

If i have an important meeting recorded in .mp3, and i add that file to a new note, will i be able to play back that file?

If i attach a word document, will that be viewable on my iphone just like pdf's?

Thanks!

If you have a viewer/player installed on the iPhone for those filetypes, you will be able to view/play them.

If you don't, you won't.

Evernote is not a file viewer, only a container.

If you have a viewer/player installed on the iPhone for those filetypes, you will be able to view/play them.

If you don't, you won't.

ok, thank you. so now for the tough one....

.amr audio files. the iphone can play these back when they are attached to an email.

will the evernote client allow playback in the same way?

If you don't, you won't.

ok, thank you. so now for the tough one....

.amr audio files. the iphone can play these back when they are attached to an email.

will the evernote client allow playback in the same way?

if the answer is a solid yes, or will be a solid yes, I'm signing up for premium.

Submit a support request so you can send me one to test. (You submit a request, then get an email back, then can reply to that email with an .amr file). I honestly won't know until I can try it.

Archived