(Archived) Bug in Clever HD or official Evenote V5 for Windows?

Sugeeth Krish

• Evernote Expert

Hi, since I use the note links feature frequently on windows desktop, I found the need to use this feature on Ipad as well. But, we know that Evernote IOS client does not support this feature. So, last week , when I was on the move, I used my ipad client for my work. I would create note links using clever client to link one note to the other and then subsequently switch to the Evernote ios client for subsequent editing. I also found that the note links generated on clever, are functionally working correctly on the official Evernote IOS client, as well.

Today, when I syncs all my last week work on windows, I found that the note links generated using clever client are not working in windows. When I cross verify, I can see that the note links are working correctly on ipad, then why is the same note link not working in windows client ?

my question is that when the note links are working correctly in ipad, how is the same note link not working in widows client ?

( the old note links which were generated using windows client are working on both windows and ios ).

Archived