We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
Zlund

ios Insert extra picture

Idea

Hi Guys.

Is it possible to get Skitch to add a picture to a picture? Ex if I have an overview of an item and within the same image want to add arrow to a picture that zooms in on a small detail?

Hope this makes sense.

Best regards

Zlund

9 replies to this idea

Hi Guys.

Is it possible to get Skitch to add a picture to a picture? Ex if I have an overview of an item and within the same image want to add arrow to a picture that zooms in on a small detail?

Hope this makes sense.

Best regards

Zlund

Skitch allows you to add arrows, text, stamps to an image & redact sensitive information. Otherwise, I don't know what you mean about an arrow zooming in on a detail.

Hi B'n'F.

What I need to do is to have a picture of my main item (could be a branch of a tree) and in the same frame add a smaller picture that zooms in on a specific detail (leave, bark or whatever I want my students to focus on).

I believe you are looking for something like this:
http://goo.gl/66njo6

Skitch does not allow you to insert a picture in a picture.
You have to use a photo editing program to do it. (Photoshop, Gimp)

That is exactly it - great example! So if I hear you correctly I need photo editing first Skitch second?

That is exactly it - great example! So if I hear you correctly I need photo editing first Skitch second?

Yes, the example I gave used a 3rd party photo editor to layer the smaller photo over the larger photo.

Then I copied the combo photo into Evernote.

I used Skitch to add the arrow.