(Archived) ipad - enable access to photos?

janet4

• Level 5*

I accidentally turned off Evernote's access to my photos.  The error message says that this can be re-enabled in "preferences", but I cannot find the menu item.

Help?

Hi. Settings > Privacy > Photos > Evernote (toggle on).

• 1 month later...

I am running the most recent version of Evernote on my iPad and there is NO settings anywhere in the app.  I searched every nook and cranny for over an hour. I'm having that same photos issue and the message is actually saying that I need to change the setting in the "Preferences". Again, that doesn't exist either.  I saw somewhere that there is a "badge icon" by your name in the upper left corner, but that doesn't exist either. Maybe this is only a feature if you are a premium user?

I am running the most recent version of Evernote on my iPad and there is NO settings anywhere in the app. I searched every nook and cranny for over an hour. I'm having that same photos issue and the message is actually saying that I need to change the setting in the "Preferences". Again, that doesn't exist either. I saw somewhere that there is a "badge icon" by your name in the upper left corner, but that doesn't exist either. Maybe this is only a feature if you are a premium user?

Hi. Settings > Privacy > Photos > Evernote (toggle on).

It's exactly where GM said it is. It's NOT in the Evernote app.

The key to that was what was added "It's NOT in the Evernote App".  I was still searching for the "settings" in Evernote.  Probably a better was to say it was to tell user to click on their iPad Settings icon, then choose Privacy and then photos.

Good to know though!

Archived