(Archived) Totally unfair for Evernote users who bought Premuim from Evernote

I have purchased Evernote Premium account. But now I discovered someone is selling 1 yr Evernote Premium for Renmenbi 40 only ! (Renmenbi is the currency of China, RMB. RMB40 is approximately equaly to USD7.00 only).

So many people can buy Evernote Premium 1 yr membership for only USD7, while we paid for what, around USD40 to buy the same thing, from Evernote website!

Is that a big rip off of customers from Evernote itself, for the loyal customers like us who bought Premium from Evernote itself?

Is it a sign that we should never buy Premium from Evernote itself and should go to find some 3rd party in the Internet to buy the Premium?

It is totally unfair!

See this re-sell link of Evernote Premium, the price listed is in Renmenbi.

URL's removed by C6REW

I would not worry about people selling fake Premium versions of Evernote. It has happened before and those unwise enough to purchase have realised the error of their mistake.

Regards

Chris

Chris is correct - purchasing from an unauthorized retailer may result in losing the "Premium" you've bought (with no recourse, as you didn't purchase from us), and in some cases may even lead to account closure (or worse, account theft.)

There are various schemes out there, and the prudent thing to do is to report them to Evernote Support (via the link in my signature) whenever you find one so that we can work on getting them taken down and protecting the honest users who may be led astray.

Archived