(Archived) Raise Support Ticket

Blue Rover

Is there a known issue with raising support tickets through the iOS app?

I have raised a couple of support tickets and have heard nothing back despite being a Premium User.  Its been well over a week.

Both issues have kind of resolved themselves but I am concerned I never heard anything as a result of the tickets being raised.

• Level 5*

Is there a known issue with raising support tickets through the iOS app?

I have raised a couple of support tickets and have heard nothing back despite being a Premium User.  Its been well over a week.

Both issues have kind of resolved themselves but I am concerned I never heard anything as a result of the tickets being raised.

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I don't know if there is an issue with the app or not, but I can say unequivocally that if you didn't immediately receive an email from support with your ticket number, then it didn't work. The process is automatic, and if it gets filed, an email gets sent. I have created a ticket for you here. You should get an email within about a second of my posting this. Then, when a representative gets in touch with you, if you wouldn't mind explaining your problem(s), they'll be able to help. Cheers!

Archived