(Archived) trackpad zooming does not work in EN. Help? please

pleasemakeitwork

Idea

mackbook air OS X 10.8 

EN 5.3.0

when the cursor is in a note, how can I zoom in to make the window and its text contents bigger? My trackpad settings allow me to zoom by reverse pinching or by double striking the trackpad.  These setting work on everything that the computer shows me.  Except Evernote.  EN's help button confirms that my trackpad settings are the correct ones to make EN zoom in and out.  But it does not work. Any suggestions will be appreciated.  thanks

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5

when the cursor is in a note, how can I zoom in to make the window and its text contents bigger? My trackpad settings allow me to zoom by reverse pinching or by double striking the trackpad.

Evernote does not have a Zoom functionality, though it has been requested in the past.

These setting work on everything that the computer shows me.  Except Evernote.

The gestures you mention only work in applications that have implemented them. For example, they will work in Safari, but not in Mail, iTunes or Finder.

oh well. the font size that i used to create more than 2,000 notes on my iPad are rendered by the mack as teensie weensie (perhaps not the applicable tech term).  Zooming would solve this problem, but, evidently, EN has elected not to provide zooming.  I will remove the EN icon from the dock and stick it in the launch pad where i never will see it. When, if ever, EN fixes the mac version to make it useful for me I will use it.  Till then bye bye mac version.

Archived