Feature Request(s)

infinitelink

My apologies to the good folks here, I may need to re-read the terms as well, but:

1. See http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/35036-using-tags-with-the-import-folder/#entry231874, which states that a design principle is violated based on the fact that a feature looks like plain text when it's an options drop-down: this is why Win8 is so terrible--the subtle hints and cues and button-like things and...are all missing. Just for the info: I'm using Windows7, yet...have that misfortune (somewhat playfully said...somewhat) of having to do network & ISP support for folks using Windows 8.

2. Is there no dedicated features request forum or area? If not...think Canonical would permit use of Launchpad facilities for a non-open-source project if asked? A dedicated area for features requests, cross-linking to them and into other forum posts...would be awesome.(Perhaps you can even, I don't know...use Evernote notes for that. Gasp!!!)

: )

Regards and I love the work--pay for a business account becaues of it, it's worth it.

JBB

• Level 5*

2. Is there no dedicated features request forum or area? If not...think Canonical would permit use of Launchpad facilities for a non-open-source project if asked? A dedicated area for features requests, cross-linking to them and into other forum posts...would be awesome.(Perhaps you can even, I don't know...use Evernote notes for that. Gasp!!!)

: )

This is a user forum, but Evernote staff do read everything and take into account feature requests. If you want to ensure that Evernote hears your request, you can open a support request. They've said in the past that they're not particularly interested in using a 3rd-party feature request solution, but you never know, that might change.

Archived