(Archived) Business 2.0

Hi

What exactly is Evernote business 2.0 supposed to do, I have installed it on my windows machine and don't see anything different.

I have noticed that if I do a search that at the bottom of the screen there is a note to say the search result there are "x" number of notes related in the business notebooks with a link that says "see results". If I click on that it takes me to the business library but does not show the results or highlight which business notes the search is related to, so basically what's the point? I don't see it.

You mean you expected to see a difference?  Just trust that it's a massive improvement and enjoy it.  Seriously though, what hilarious marketing or lack thereof, evidently it didn't occur to the marketing genuises that if you're going to make a huge deal out of this, you might want to clue people in on how they might see these improvements.

I saw the big announcement and logged into EN on both Mac and Windows and could see no difference.  In fact, it doesn't even make sense "where" the upgrade is, since EN is largely defined by the software client, and there was no mention in the announcement of upgrading that.  But boy is it great!

But didn't the world move to 2.0 a few years ago?  Seems like this should be 3.0 at least.

FYI I was just prompted to upgrade to the latest Windows version, 5.0.2, and it listed the :Business 2.0" as part of the feature set.  I don't know if that is what you are running, but that is what seems to contain 2.0.  I have not upgraded to 5.x myself, so I have not seen any of the changes yet.

Yessir.  This may have not been clear in the flurry of messaging coming out of EC3, but Business 2.0 would become available with the latest releases of both our Mac and Windows clients.  As of last week (Wednesday, I believe) they should have been available, assuming you updated your application to the latest version.

Archived