(Archived) Editing capabilities of EN

shahram

I know that this is a topic often discussed.

What can we expect from EN when it comes to the editing capabilities? for taking decent notes and format it I always have to use Word, copy paste and spend time on fixing the formatting errors EN creates.

Perhaps the next big change would be to enhance the editor. It is by all standards below expectations.

If you are forced to use MS Word to cut/paste ... well, you might as well use OneNote ...

Still a strong supporter of EN but it is too much work to get a simple table and formatting in place.

Cheer,

Shahram

I know that this is a topic often discussed.

What can we expect from EN when it comes to the editing capabilities? for taking decent notes and format it I always have to use Word, copy paste and spend time on fixing the formatting errors EN creates.

Perhaps the next big change would be to enhance the editor. It is by all standards below expectations.

If you are forced to use MS Word to cut/paste ... well, you might as well use OneNote ...

Still a strong supporter of EN but it is too much work to get a simple table and formatting in place.

Cheer,

Shahram

EN's focus is collecting, organizing & retrieving information.  It is not a full out word processor, spreadsheet, calculator, etc.  If you want a lot of formatting functionality, yes, you should use Word or some other word processor. 

Archived