Sharing notebook with class

Sara SSS

Hi all,

I have created a shared notebook to share with a class of 27 students.  When I first shared it, I created a public link. I then realized that it should not be public because some of the content is owned by vendors we purchase worksheets from, etc.  

After I deleted the public link, some of my students could no longer access it, while others had no problem. What gives?

I noticed in the notebook that when I look under sharing properties, that some student's emails are black, and some are listed in grey... i wonder if this shows how they joined the notebook, and if they will lose access if I remove the public link.

Thanks in advance for any help. I am really hoping that evernote will be the answer to all of my organizational problems!

Sara 

Hello, Sara. Having a class notebook is a great way to share resources with students and stay organized. In order to share the notebook without using a public link, you'll need to invite each of your students using the email address they used to create their own Evernote accounts. They'll receive an email with a link to your notebook and will then be able to sync with it.

I hope this helps. If you'd like more Evernote ideas, check out the blog I used to document our classes' Evernote experiences last year at http://jcollierblog.com . Have fun!

Jordan

• 1 month later...

Archived