[ios7] Hyperlink and Spell-Check Problems

I'm new to the Evernote forum, so I apologize for adding this in the wrong section. I just started using this app on my iPad mini a few months ago. I love the new ios 7 design, but I'm already confused on a lot of things.

First, ever since Evernote updated for ios 7, the adding and customizing hyperlink button at the bottom of the note screen is gone. Sometimes my numbers would also highlight as if they were urls, but they're not. How can I link/unlink urls? Can we customize them anymore?

Second, the spell check has been acting up. I have to tap it twice to get the "Replace" option to fix my spelling. Incorrect spelling has also stopped underlining.

What am I doing wrong with the new ios 7 Evernote?

same problems. No idea how to fix though - sorry. Someone please help us out! I tried re-enabling my spell check under keyboard options in settings. I also deleted and downloaded Evernote again, which brought back ALL my notes (whew), but still didn't help my spell check issue. Overall, my spell check will underline incorrectly spelled words in all apps EXCEPT Evernote.

no red lines under miss spelled words.

How can the Evernote team think it's acceptable to release a note taking app that has no 'red underline' spell check?

I've just about had it with this buggy app. Seriously thinking of switching to a plain text app such as Vesper or Simplenote.

• 6 months later...

I guess that this isn't going to be fixed? I just started school and was told "you have to keep backup copies of your work in Microsoft Word". I wanted to use Evernote instead, but they really ding you for simple spelling errors so I need to get this right.

It's a pretty amazing little app, though. Is spell check included in Premium? I would definitely pay for it.

Archived