Search for Notes with Reminder Still Set

DeweyB

I set the reminder on notes that I want to follow up on. Sometimes I set a date, but often I don't. I clear the reminder when I have completed the activity required by the note.

I created a saved search using reminderOrder:* to bring up all notes with active reminders and I thought I was all set. However, when I clear the reminder because I did what I needed to do regarding that note, it is still showing up in my reminderOrder:* search. I tried to elminate the notes that once had a reminder set but the reminder had been removed with the following search: reminderOrder:* -reminderDoneTime:*, but this doesn't bring up any notes at all.

How can I search on Windows for all notes with an active reminder?

Thank you.

I have'nt submitted a bug report on this, so if you could - that would be great.

I didn't think to try this before I submitted my initial question, but I have sinced checked out the search using the web version of Evernote and reminderOrder:* works as expected - only bringing up notes that have an active reminder still set.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5

Has it already been mentioned that if the reminders are cleared from the mobile app (only tested on iOS) then the note is properly removed from the search results, on the desktop too. So it seems the bug is actually with the way that the EN desktop client clears the reminder flag. EN please fix this asap!

• 3 weeks later...

Luckman:

Works fine for me on same version. However, I cannot get it to work on iOS. This seems to be an ongoing problem where searches produce different or no results on different platforms. Big bug issue that is becoming a significant problem with EN.

• 1 year later...

Archived