(Archived) (Archived) New release trepidation - how to look before leaping

pleasemakeitwork

I am waiting to download Apple's ios 7 until it gets it's first decimal point.  Similarly, I am waiting for EN to add a .1 to  the new ios 7 EN release, after the real betas, aka early adopting customers, complete their work.  In the meantime, is there some way that I can see what the new EN actually looks like.  I have three ios devices and, I suppose, I could put one at risk by downloading the new release, but I'd prefer to avoid that.  What worries me is a Forum post today regarding the new Tag view.  I scroll through tag view all the time, and I have a lot of them, all neatly organized.  The recent posting seems to imply that EN has removed my ability to do this.  But I'd like to see it that for myself.  FYI when EN went to version 6 it completely ruined my tag organization and it took me more than a dozenhours to repair what they did to it. Thanks.

• Level 5*

I am waiting to download Apple's ios 7 until it gets it's first decimal point.  Similarly, I am waiting for EN to add a .1 to  the new ios 7 EN release, after the real betas, aka early adopting customers, complete their work.

Wise move.  I"ve been doing this for a couple of years now.  It has paid off handsomely.

If fact, sometimes I wait even longer.  I'm still running EN Mac Ver 3 (they skipped Ver 4) on my main Mac.  I was just about to update when the latest EN Mac Ver 5.x came out with some major bugs.  Still waiting. . .

• Level 5*

I am waiting to download Apple's ios 7 until it gets it's first decimal point.  Similarly, I am waiting for EN to add a .1 to  the new ios 7 EN release, after the real betas, aka early adopting customers, complete their work.  In the meantime, is there some way that I can see what the new EN actually looks like.  I have three ios devices and, I suppose, I could put one at risk by downloading the new release, but I'd prefer to avoid that.  What worries me is a Forum post today regarding the new Tag view.  I scroll through tag view all the time, and I have a lot of them, all neatly organized.  The recent posting seems to imply that EN has removed my ability to do this.  But I'd like to see it that for myself.  FYI when EN went to version 6 it completely ruined my tag organization and it took me more than a dozenhours to repair what they did to it. Thanks.

Hi. I'd recommend looking online for directions about how to install older versions of apps. Basically, if you have it backed up the reinstall is an easy matter,

Archived