Evernote email not working

I have twice tried to redirect some emails from my mail client (Thunderbird) to Evernote and Evernote has stopped receiving them.  I was using an add on called Redirect and then blasting them (maybe 20 to 40 at a time). My ISP does not like sending so many so I have had to send less at one time. 

After it stopped the first time, no additional emails were posted. I kept sending test emails and sending from different mail id (gmail, roadrunner, century link) and finally one made it through after 10 hrs.  I then send another load of redirected email. It got two batches and again stopped.  As of 12 hrs later, still nothing with various emails.  I can send/receive email from all accounts (cc myself when sending to evernote) so email seems to be working.

I am wondering if evernote has some spam block (maybe account specific) rather than sender specific that believes I am being bombarded with spam.

• Level 5*

Evernote limits the number of emails it will receive each day - to 250,  so there shouldn't be a problem there.  http://evernote.com/contact/support/kb/#!/article/24371482

But email isn't immediate - it can take hours for the message to appear in your account;  and too much blasting away at the one email address could well have tripped a spam filter somewhere..  

Have you checked the web version of Evernote to see whether any of your emails made it there?  If not,  I'd suggest another (single) email test from (if possible) an address you haven't used before.  If that doesn't arrive after 24 hours,  try a support ticket so the tech guys can check under the hood..

I did not send more than 250 but I sure was going to before it stopped.  I checked the web version and do not see them.  I had been sending single test emails and nothing has shown up.  As I said in between when it was working and stopped nothing I had sent previously made it.  My guess is they are blocking my account since it affects more than one identify coming from more than one smtp server.

I can add items using Clearly so that path works.

We are currently experiencing a backlog with the processing of emailed notes into Evernote via @m.evernote.com addresses.  Some but not all emails are delayed, though I believe the oldest queued messages are only supposed to be 3-4 hours old.  We're not seeing any lost emails here.  Have the missing emails come through yet?

• 2 weeks later...

We are currently experiencing a backlog with the processing of emailed notes into Evernote via @m.evernote.com addresses.  Some but not all emails are delayed, though I believe the oldest queued messages are only supposed to be 3-4 hours old.  We're not seeing any lost emails here.  Have the missing emails come through yet?

I'm just now having a similar issue. I can email from a gmail account, but my work account doesn't go through. Is it just blocking my work account? 

• 1 year later...
  • Level 5*

First step would be to double check the spelling of your Email notes to: email address.  And during the testing copy yourself on the email you send to be sure it is getting somewhere.

• 5 months later...

Hi, How can I get in contact with evernote?  My emails have always gone into evernote but this week have stopped doing so for some reason.  They are not showing up in the web version either so need to speak to evernote support urgently.  We use this for business so we are now missing quite a few items that have been emailed.

• Level 5*

Hi, How can I get in contact with evernote?  My emails have always gone into evernote but this week have stopped doing so for some reason.  They are not showing up in the web version either so need to speak to evernote support urgently.  We use this for business so we are now missing quite a few items that have been emailed.

Hi.  Submit a support request by choosing the appropriate option in the first dropdown after logging in here > https://www.evernote.com/SupportLogin.action

Premium / Business users also have access to a Chat option (7am-7pm PST weekdays) - click 'continue' on the support page after logging in.

I have already submitted a ticket and just sent another one.  The email on my account that they send the replies to, I don't have access to as it is a redirect straight to evernote and the emails are not going in to evernote.  Chat is not available at this time and I will have to wait another 11 hours or so for this to come back on line.  Any other options?

• Level 5*

You could try the Twitter account @EvernoteHelps - though all support seems to work the same 7am-7pm weekdays schedule.  There's no other route to Evernote that I'm aware of,  and email issues are hard to tech without access to the system.  (The forums are mainly user support,  though employees do read posts and contribute when they can).

Archived