(Archived) Where did the delete button go?

Daderdog

I have been an EN user for years and it is the most important app on all my devices. After calls and email, it does almost everything for me. So I am frustrated with the loss of an important function. I clip articles from the web for reading later and then delete them when done. But the trash can has been removed and I can't delete anything from my IOS devices. I don't think this was a real estate issue, but someone thought it was a good idea. I need this back please.

I don't see the delete icon from within a note itself.  Perhaps it's buried somewhere.

However, if you're viewing notes in the snippet view, you can just slide right to left on it, and there's a trash icon to delete it, which is standard iOS 7 behavior.

• Level 5

I have been an EN user for years and it is the most important app on all my devices. After calls and email, it does almost everything for me. So I am frustrated with the loss of an important function. I clip articles from the web for reading later and then delete them when done. But the trash can has been removed and I can't delete anything from my IOS devices. I don't think this was a real estate issue, but someone thought it was a good idea. I need this back please.

It also took me a while to find it. open a note, go to the top and select "more..." and there it is. Not really a button but a red text to delete the note.

Archived