(Archived) MS Word wont open

Hey all

New to Evernote but one problem.

Synced my lap top with my android phone and tablet.

See the files but cant open a doc in ms word.

Maybe it cant... I don't know.

But Im sure someone out there knows.

Bet Im doing something wrong... any assistance is appreciated

Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi.  Where can't you open MS Word - laptop / phone / tablet?  Do you have word installed there?  Evernote has the file attached to a note; but there's no inbuilt editor to open it - you're dependent on what's installed on the hardware you're using.

Hi.  Where can't you open MS Word - laptop / phone / tablet?  Do you have word installed there?  Evernote has the file attached to a note; but there's no inbuilt editor to open it - you're dependent on what's installed on the hardware you're using.

Thanks for the reply. Cant open on my tablet. And no I do not have word on it. I see the attachment but can not open. Is there a viewer app that you or any one else would recommend. Seem they don't have GREAT comments... and not even sure that's my problem.

• Level 5*

Evernote saves the Word document,  but can't open the file unless there's something installed on your device that will read it.  There are some apps that will read Word files,  but you'd have to decide on their relative merits..  see the Evernote Trunk for at least one suggestion - Officesuite.

Archived