(Archived) unshared notebook still shows share icon

I have a notebook that I'm no longer sharing.  Removed the share several days ago  multiple syncs since then however on the iPad (pre iOS7 ver) the share symbol still displays on the notebook.  Is there another step I need to take to remove the icon.  It's not  a huge deal just inaccurate since I have other shared notebooks. Would like the visual to be an accurate relfection of the status of the notebooks.  thanks

• Level 5*

I have a notebook that I'm no longer sharing.  Removed the share several days ago  multiple syncs since then however on the iPad (pre iOS7 ver) the share symbol still displays on the notebook.  Is there another step I need to take to remove the icon.  It's not  a huge deal just inaccurate since I have other shared notebooks. Would like the visual to be an accurate relfection of the status of the notebooks.  thanks

Hi. Do you have the share icon at www.evernote.com?

Hi. Do you have the share icon at www.evernote.com?

No share icon on the website for the unshared notebook but I do see that other notebooks are shared.  However in exploring the share icon issue it brings up a few more questions.

FYI - I'm still pretty new to using share so what follows - I'm not sure if I know exactly what I'm looking for so not sure if it's not there or I'm justing missing what's there.

On the Mac I don't see any  icon or other notiation for any of the notebooks that are shared - where is this info  or what am I looking for on the mac?

The same goes for any icon/notation that I've shared an individual note.  On the Mac when I'm viewing an individual note that is in a notebook that has been shared there is a notation in the note header stating that I'm viewing a note that has been shared by X people.  However when I view a note that was shared as a single note there is no indication that it has been shared.

On the web I see a different icon on notebooks that are shared but I do not see any designation on any note that has been shared either as part of a share notebook or shared individually.

On the iPad I see the share on the notebooks that I've shared plus the one that has been unshared and I see the blue share icon on the bottom of all of the notes that have been shared either via a shared notebook or individually.

Any clarifciation is most appreciated.

Archived