(Archived) A question and a thought

Bardolobo

In the new version of EN for ios7...have they deleted the "intitle" search option or it's just my EN software doing wrong? If so...are there more eliminated grammar options for search? And why?

Reading other threads, I have discovered they've eliminated the Places option and other features, and that drives me to one question: why? I mean, please, don't understand this as a criticism, but just a real question.

I understand they make changes, for example in the new interface, and some of us will like them and some not. Everyone has his likes, so ok with that. But...why do they quit functions and features when they upgrade their software? I remember something similar happens before (can't remember which version) with view options, and after a while they introduced them again, so maybe I can get again my intitle search option,but cannot understand why to eliminate features,and even those you could say are important ones, like grammar options search, places... I just can understand it. Maybe someone could explain me please? I'm confused...

• Level 5*

In the new version of EN for ios7...have they deleted the "intitle" search option or it's just my EN software doing wrong? If so...are there more eliminated grammar options for search? And why?

Reading other threads, I have discovered they've eliminated the Places option and other features, and that drives me to one question: why? I mean, please, don't understand this as a criticism, but just a real question.

I understand they make changes, for example in the new interface, and some of us will like them and some not. Everyone has his likes, so ok with that. But...why do they quit functions and features when they upgrade their software? I remember something similar happens before (can't remember which version) with view options, and after a while they introduced them again, so maybe I can get again my intitle search option,but cannot understand why to eliminate features,and even those you could say are important ones, like grammar options search, places... I just can understand it. Maybe someone could explain me please? I'm confused...

Hi. I don't know if this was a planned thing or not with the intitle search function, but my guess is that it is a bug that they will fix in the next update. This has been broken before on previous updates. Honestly, I can't imagine why they would want to get rid of such a thing.

As for places, though, I'd say that is probably a planned omission. Maybe they are phasing it out, but I see it in other clients, though, and this change (to me) seems kind of sudden. Perhaps it just wasn't ready for this release.

• Level 5*

I hope, as you say, is just a bug. Other way, I couldn't understand it :s

Let's keep the faith in the green elephant. It has save me so many times it just deserves my faith :D

The developers are always reading and listening, so I'm sure they are at least aware of our concerns. That's the important thing.

Archived