(Archived) Notes (online) disappeared!

I am having the same problem - using Evernote Web in the Chrome browser and I am not seeing any of my notes.  I am away from my office so I cannot see if they are showing up in the Windows desktop version of Evernote (but they were there this morning before I headed out). 

What is going on Evernote? 

Not only am I not seeing my notes (the notebooks are there), clippings are not being generated from sites that I have not had problems with—and the web clipper does not select what it thinks is the most likely notebook into which the clipping should be saved. Thus my account is compromised in this additional way.

I had a similar issue and contacted support this morning. Mine are back on the web side as well, now. They said there was a web display problem on one of their Shards.  None of the content was affewcted, just web display -  which they went about fixing quickly (Thank you).  If yours are not displaying, check over the next hour or 2, as their may be a "rollout" for this fix.  Hopefully all is resolved.

Oh no. The notebook contents HAD returned but now they are "gone" again...and so are my notebooks.  A bit of a rough ride today. Is this bumpy road in any way associated with the release of the new iOS 7-related version of the Evernote iPhone app? I am still seeing everything on my iPhone, the Mac app, and my iPad.

• Level 5*

Now they (notebooks and content) are back again. The glitch was momentary. Enough of my posting about this. I will simply settle back and trust that the Evernote folks are doing what needs to be done. I am wasting my time and everyone else's.

Don't worry about wasting anyone's time. Your notes are important to you, and Evernote wants them to be safe. Apparently there was a server glitch today, but if this (or anything like it) happens again, don't be shy.

Archived