(Archived) EN Web is very slow in IE 11

Stories By Steve

does anyone know why Evernote Web is SLOW on the Win 8.1 RT Preview?

It works fine on the Win 8 RT but not with the 8.1 beta. It worked for months on IE 11 but is very slow now.

I dislike the evernote touch for win 8 tablets so use the Web version of EN.

Until the beta preview of RT evernote web was fine.  thanks for any help you can give. I've asked the EN tech people but they did not help. I am a premium user.

I've rolled my tablet back and reset all to default. EN still runs slowly on Internet explorer 11.

many thanks for any help you can give.

• Level 5*

If the support guys coudn't help I'm not sure whether we can around here,  unless there's another user who had the same problem and fixed it.  As a matter of interest,  how many notes do you have and how large is your database?  And are you using Evernote 4 or Evernote 5?

If the support guys coudn't help I'm not sure whether we can around here,  unless there's another user who had the same problem and fixed it.  As a matter of interest,  how many notes do you have and how large is your database?  And are you using Evernote 4 or Evernote 5?

I am using Evernote through the Web browser. It is running off Evernotes servers, not my hard drive. There is no version number as it is the Web version.

thanks,  Steve

• Level 5*

Ah yes - I see the problem now.  Read topic before typing..  sorry.  The web versions of Evernote have always been slower than the locally hosted ones.  Don't know why a browser update would make it even slower - have you tried any other browsers?

Archived