(Archived) Shortcuts not prominent enough in Android app?

Vance

I can't find a fast way to get to my shortcuts.  I have to get into Notes first, then the index, the shortcuts.  Is there a way to have it on the home page when we open the app?  Just a single tap when the main screen comes up?  Unless I am missing something, the shortcuts are not very short.

Ah, that is good to know, but that seems to only work when you are already in notes.  When you start from the start page, pulling from the right just pulls the list of notes or the latest note if it is still open.  There should be a single-tap option to access Shortcuts from the home screen. 

• Level 5*

In my current version of Evernote - open the app; tap the three dots to bottom right of the screen; choose "shortcuts".  Select the first shortcut to jump to a note; tap the three dots to bottom right of the screen; choose "add to home screen"...

In my current version of Evernote - open the app; tap the three dots to bottom right of the screen; choose "shortcuts".  Select the first shortcut to jump to a note; tap the three dots to bottom right of the screen; choose "add to home screen"...

Thanks for pointing to that, it sounds like exactly what I wanted, but when I do that, I still don't see those notes showing up on my home screen (the dark grey page with the 'create note' icons and the "Notes" Notebooks" etc below those).

Edit: Oh, wait, I see that they are shortcuts on my phone's desktop.  I don't want that really, I don't like cluttering up my home screens. What I think they should have is a one tap method on the app's home page for getting to the shortcuts.

Archived