(Archived) Linking to Outlook Folders

First post in this environment ... 

I've recently subscribed to Evernote Premium and am moving to manage pretty much all of my productivity system, reference documentation etc in this environment and away from other disjointed applications, including Outlook.

Currently, I manage major actions using Outlook tasks and hyperlink to windows folders etc.  Most of my system can be replicated in Evernote.

One aspect I am struggling with however is my ability in Outlook to create a link to an archive email folder that contains all emails relative to the subject at hand.

Syntax for this (in Outlook) would be as an example:  <Outlook://Archive Folders/Resource Planning/SII/2013>  which, if Included in an Outlook task would open an Outlook view of the email folder that the path relates to ... very handy!

Is there an appropriate syntax that could be used in an Evernote note to link to an email folder in the same way?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Mark M

• Level 5*

Sadly Evernote just doesn't work that way - there's no inbuilt viewer for email files (yet) so Evernote needs Outlook to open the folders and the files.  You don't say how many emails we're talking about here,  but all the available options are pretty unworkable,  You still wind up needing Outlook to read and send emails.

Archived