(Archived) mac move database to new drive

vixster

Idea

I did a search however, I yield no results.

I installed new drive and put back same os 10.8.5..  I want to move evernote database from old drive to new/CURRENT drive.. where is the database? How do I move this quickly and Eloquently!

Any Evernote experts with this out there. AGAIN, MAC system.

Thanks in advance.

Vixster

4 replies to this idea

I installed new drive and put back same os 10.8.5.. I want to move evernote database from old drive to new/CURRENT drive.. where is the database? How do I move this quickly and Eloquently!

Thanks in advance.

Vixster

If you don't have any unsync'd notes, including any in local/non-sync'd notebooks, just install Evernote on the new setup & download everything from the EN servers.

Moved to Mac Section

I installed new drive and put back same os 10.8.5.. I want to move evernote database from old drive to new/CURRENT drive.. where is the database? How do I move this quickly and Eloquently!

Thanks in advance.

Vixster

If you don't have any unsync'd notes, including any in local/non-sync'd notebooks, just install Evernote on the new setup & download everything from the EN servers.

Moved to Mac Section

Burgers.. followed your suggestion..does not work.. only presents my TAgs... all my files were local... and they are now showing up... how do I get my database back onto this new drive.. 

Burgers.. followed your suggestion..does not work.. only presents my TAgs... all my files were local... and they are now showing up... how do I get my database back onto this new drive..

Archived