(Archived) Outlook Exchange Server integration

• 1 year later...
Posted · Hidden by jefito, March 5, 2015 - Looks like spam to me
Hidden by jefito, March 5, 2015 - Looks like spam to me

Yes Although Exchange can be used with Outlook and grants its users access of their mailbox in Outlook. There are heaps of advanced functions available in Exchange server that makes it very popular among organizations. Despite of having various lucrative features it is very vulnerable to viruses, corruptions that causes its EDB file inaccessible. In such case need to convert EDB file into PST arrives for which a third party tool is recommended. Although Microsoft has provided many Poweshell commands but it fails when the trouble is giant.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by jefito, March 5, 2015 - Appears to be spam
Hidden by jefito, March 5, 2015 - Appears to be spam

To resolve this issue instantly and convert EDB files into PST, I would like to recommend this proficient EDB to PST Converter which can easily repair damage exchange database and export Exchange mailbox to PST mailboxes including- Notes, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Journals, Inbox, Outbox, Sent items etc and smartly export EDB to PST file format from all Exchange versions- 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. For any other query visit: http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/edb-to-pst-converter.html

Archived