(Archived) Hard to find 'attach' icon on new version

Hi, 

I use Evernote with my students and havent used it since the summer break. I have noticed some changes. 

On thing that is particularly annoying is that the 'attach' icon is now hidden and not as easily accessible as before. On our school MacBooks, the icon is always hidden and you have to stretch the size of the screen to locate it. Does anyone know how to rectify this?

Is there a way to use a drop down to access it without having to keep dragging out the window to reveal it?

post-151428-0-41516100-1379151408_thumb.

• Level 5*

Could you close down one of the panes to stretch the note window?  Or use drag and drop to add files?

If you drag the window out and then exit Evernote completely and re-log in you should get a new window that defaults to the new size..

Drag and drop does not work - unless i'm doing it wrong? Do you just drag, say, from your desktop and drop it onto the new note?

Any trickery with dragging out window size and then re-logging etc is no good at the school, as the laptops always reset to absolute default settings as part of the admin set up. They cannot even use bookmarks as these get zeroed every time a new user logs on...

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Are we talking Windows or Mac here? (Not that I think it makes any difference..) - the Drag and Drop function works as standard - click and hold on the item you're interested in,  drag to the note body and unclick.  Should work from most windows and the desktop - plus you can do the same with email,  but (in Windows) you need to dragndrop to the desktop first,  then to Evernote.

Archived