Request for evernote to stay on top always & CAPS

1. I would like to be able to keep evernote on top of everything. I use it as a to do list with check boxes and i usually resize the window and fit it to the side, so i would like it to stay on top whenever i'm using my other application to get the tasks done.

An option to make text all CAPS and vice versa.

• Level 5

2. An option to make text all CAPS and vice versa.

You don't mention what version of the client you're using.

In the Mac client, you can select the text, and then use Edit->Transformations->Make Upper Case

1. I would like to be able to keep evernote on top of everything. I use it as a to do list with check boxes and i usually resize the window and fit it to the side, so i would like it to stay on top whenever i'm using my other application to get the tasks done.

I suggest a 3rd party utility to give you "pin on top" capability.  DisplayFusion is one, there are many others.  That assumes you are using windows.

• Level 5

I suggest a 3rd party utility to give you "pin on top" capability.  DisplayFusion is one, there are many others.  That assumes you are using windows.

Afloat (http://infinite-labs.net/afloat/) would be the Mac equivalent.

• 2 months later...

Afloat (http://infinite-labs.net/afloat/) would be the Mac equivalent.

Unfortunately, Afloat does not work with Evernote.   The lack of a Stay-on-Top feature is what keeps me from using Evernote for notetaking when reviewing other documents on a Mac.   I'd pay for this feature alone!

• 7 months later...

I think stay-on-top is a necessary option and I don't think it's hard to implement. I really hope the developers are looking into the possibility to add it. For a productivity tool it's a must.

I think stay-on-top is a necessary option and I don't think it's hard to implement. I really hope the developers are looking into the possibility to add it. For a productivity tool it's a must.

It may or may not be easy to implement. It may simply not be a high priority. A "must" for you, perhaps. But certainly not a "must" for me.

Archived