Penultimate for Android Tablets is Needed

David Thompson

Idea

Samsung Galaxy Phones and Tablets have over taken the market share once held by Apple's IOS devices.

Not to mention the Google's Nexus 7 and 10, Kindle Fire, and the 100s possibly 1000s of other Android devices out there..

It seems to me Evernote should focus some of it's resource on this large and growing market.

And selfishly I have a Galaxy phone and Nexus 7 tablet and want a handwriting note taking app that works well with Evernote.

Please consider putting this development on the front burner for a sooner than later release.

Thanks,

-dt

11 replies to this idea

Apple's tablet market share just went down 14%. Android went up 163%.

Android has a 63% total marked share. Apple only 32%.

Maybe Evernote should wake up smell the future. Get that Android version out there.

There is a good amount of pen apps out there for android, but we have chosen Evernote as organizer and we deserve Penultimate.

(Im not starting a fanboy war. I think all markets need diversity to innovate. I like apples products, but not their dictatorship-like approach on software)

jairu@evernote.blog> Please we need Penultimate for Galaxy Note Tablets.  This will be a record app! The facility of create your notes with the electronic pen, additionally from using your keyboard in the phone, pc will be awesome come on this does not need a financial advisor to know will be a great app killer!

Along with some features of Evernote that aren't implemented for Android devices, the lack of Penultimate for Android seems to indicate that Evernote doesn't care about Android users. I hope and wish that I am proved wrong in the very near future!

Archived