(Archived) Bug with Nexus 7 2nd Gen?

ameliajoanne

I have a Nexus 7 2nd gen (android 4.3)and of course the first thing I did when I got it was install Evernote. This was less than a week ago, so I'm assuming I'm not dealing with any need-to-update issues.

The problem I'm having is that when I add text to a note I've already created, say right in the middle, I get problems with overlapping text. When I enter down or type into a new line, only a few lines of the existing text will shift down as it should. The majority says in its place on the screen, and the new text just overlays. If I exit out of the note and return to it, the text is as it should be, but then I type again... and the same problem.

This happens whether I use my bluetooth keyboard or the on-screen keyboard. I'm thinking its a bug, but wondering if anyone else has experienced this, or discovered a way to get it to stop?

@ameliajoanne

If it's a bug, it has been there through many versions. I know of no way to change it.

The app appears to consider spaces simply white space, 1 space, 5 spaces, it's all the same

Sometimes it removes the extras, sometimes it doesn't.

Regards,

Gary

Archived