(Archived) Email to evernote: lost?

Hi,

i tryed to forward some email's (13) from my webmail (sogo) to my evernote free account email address 2 days ago, but i didn't receive them... i tryed several time to synchronize but nothing has changed... are there some problems?

thanx

• Level 5*

None that I'm aware of.  Check on the web client to see whether these were received at the server.  Check all your notebooks in case you sent them to the default,  or to another destination.  Try another email and check that you have the address correct.  Try another email client (other than webmail) to see whether it's something related to your email sender.  Raise a support ticket if all the above fail!

i've checked all my notes (only 126) and there are the email i sent from the webmail... i tryed to send a new email from apple mail and i received it correctly... it's strange... why from the webmail are refused?

• Level 5*

Maybe your webmail client has a problem sending to your Evernote address - even now email is not an exact science..  I'd suggest you raise a support ticket (see below) to see whether there is a problem that needs to be fixed - but keep on checking your notes;  those emails might turn up yet..

Archived