(Archived) Outlook Add In Tags Invisible

KevinE

Outlook 2013 32 bit

Evernote (latest)

When I go to add an email to Evernote via the add in, it brings up the New Clip dialog box. When I go to add tags they are invisible. More specifically, I see them when I type but when I hit enter they disappear. They are still there because the cursor moves further to the right to allow each tag. When I hover over the tag, the x shows so I can remove the tag but I cannot see all the tags I have added. Very annoying.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Level 5*

Can't speak for the latest version of Evernote - I'm still on 4.6.7 - but this may be a feature of the latest version;  suggest you raise a support ticket in case this is a bug,  and feed back in the rather long thread that's developing about V5...

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue here.  Opened a ticket back on 9/6.  Their response was:

We apologize for the inconvenience, however it appears there is currently a bug causing this.  We appreciate you taking the time to send us this error. We have filed an internal bug report with the QA team lead. She will classify and fix the bugs in the order determined by the project Lead.  Unfortunately this is not something I can fix for you at this time.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Hoping to see something soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived