(Archived) 5.0: Very very lag when scrolling note list on my laptop with i5-3317u

Bleaker

• Level 5*

So if it settles down again when you're not scrolling, I don't really see the problem. It's most likely just pinning a core momentarily, but it's not a permanent condition, and you're probably not scrolling the list all the time.

So if it settles down again when you're not scrolling, I don't really see the problem. It's most likely just pinning a core momentarily, but it's not a permanent condition, and you're probably not scrolling the list all the time.

There may be something not get well optimized, as the older version didn't have this kind of issues on the same machine. 

• Level 5*

Possibly -- certainly the database changed, so maybe a new schema made retrieval less optimal than it was. I'm sure that someone motivated could delve further with available tools.

There definitely is a problem with the scroller. It shouldn't act like this. Who thought that the animation is a good thing? I literally have to wait for it to settle down until I can use the Notebook and tag selection. How to turn off the animation? It's useless.
Oh yeah and if you scroll down and up fast enough you can make it buggy...

• 5 months later...

I have the same problem with bleaker, but in snippet view and card view. In the list view, lagging does not happen. I personally prefer list view than other view.

my evernote version is 5.1.2.2387, in Samsung laptop, and lastly, my iPad mini with retina has the same lagging problem as well...

Archived