(Archived) Some basic sync questions:

Kwitel

Thanks for reading:

I am using EN on my desktop (Windows 7) and one my mobile phone (HTC One/Android).

When I edit a note on my desktop, and then go to my phone (and first press sync) the changes are not reflected on my phone.

However, if I make a change on my phone and then go to my desktop, the change are there.

Do I have to hit "sync" on/in both places in order for one to reflect the other?

As an aside, does the Premium addition allow for faster syncs? (I am at 15 minutes right now)

Finally, is there any way to see my Evernotes inside of Outlook?

Thanks for reading:

I am using EN on my desktop (Windows 7) and one my mobile phone (HTC One/Android).

When I edit a note on my desktop, and then go to my phone (and first press sync) the changes are not reflected on my phone.

However, if I make a change on my phone and then go to my desktop, the change are there.

Do I have to hit "sync" on/in both places in order for one to reflect the other?

As an aside, does the Premium addition allow for faster syncs? (I am at 15 minutes right now)

1. http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/20092-not-very-happy-right-now/?p=101095

2. No

3. AFAIK, no.

Thanks for reading:

1. http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/20092-not-very-happy-right-now/?p=101095

2. No

3. AFAIK, no.

Thank you.

So basically, just manually sync all things at all times.

Archived