(Archived) Feature Request: short name option for notebook when emailing directly into evernote

Hi.

Love that I can email straight into a notebook. Im not great at remembering exactly what I called all my notebooks though and the less typing the better. I would like to have the option to give a notebook 2 names, one that you see and a hidden one that can be uses to email into.

Example

As is: holiday idea @someday maybe

To be : holiday @sm (or some other short name)

At the moment I have renamed the folders I think I might use to short abbreviated names.

Hi.

Love that I can email straight into a notebook. Im not great at remembering exactly what I called all my notebooks though and the less typing the better. I would like to have the option to give a notebook 2 names, one that you see and a hidden one that can be uses to email into.

Example

As is: holiday idea @someday maybe

To be : holiday @sm (or some other short name)

At the moment I have renamed the folders I think I might use to short abbreviated names.

I doubt EN will allow notebooks to have short/nick names any time soon, if ever. Renaming the notebooks to something you can remember is a good option. Another option would be to use a text expander.

Archived