(Archived) EN simply doesn't work with iPad

andy66

I've seen a lot of problems listed in forums but no solutions.

As a new and premium user I am frustrated to discover, despite every workaround being offered by users, that my forms updated on other devices won't sync new data into iPad.

It's kind of why I bought the thing and paid extra for a premium account so it's alarming that the most obvious implied functionality is a no go on this.

Any one have any actual technical, advice and support for getting off-device data (updated pdf forms and excel sheets) into iPad?

I've seen a lot of problems listed in forums but no solutions.

As a new and premium user I am frustrated to discover, despite every workaround being offered by users, that my forms updated on other devices won't sync new data into iPad.

It's kind of why I bought the thing and paid extra for a premium account so it's alarming that the most obvious implied functionality is a no go on this.

Any one have any actual technical, advice and support for getting off-device data (updated pdf forms and excel sheets) into iPad?

IME, EN on iOS works just fine with my smaller accounts (IE several hundred notes). I only have issues with my large account (over 62,000 notes). When you add or change a note on one device, you need to sync it to the EN cloud. Then you need to sync the second device to get the changes down from the EN cloud. For attachments, you need to have an app that can open that file type.

And if you're trying to do this with no Internet connection, you need to specify which notebooks should be synced for offline access, then sync & make sure they all get sync'd down while you have an Internet connection.

Archived