(Archived) Can you use Evernote on both Windows and Mac systems with one account?

I'm new to Evernote and have only used it for my personal things.

I have recently started work and I'm using Windows there. At home, I'm on a Mac.

Is it possible to use Evernote on both systems (Windows and Mac) with one account?

I'd like to be able to use it at work with Windows for project management, and then to access it offline with an iPad.

Is this possible with the Premium account?

I guess I'm just worried I won't be able to sync everything because I'm on Windows at work and then using an iPad+Mac at home.

Thanks for all your advice!

I'm new to Evernote and have only used it for my personal things.

I have recently started work and I'm using Windows there. At home, I'm on a Mac.

Is it possible to use Evernote on both systems (Windows and Mac) with one account?

I'd like to be able to use it at work with Windows for project management, and then to access it offline with an iPad.

Is this possible with the Premium account?

I guess I'm just worried I won't be able to sync everything because I'm on Windows at work and then using an iPad+Mac at home.

Thanks for all your advice!

One of Evernote's niches is being multi platform. So yes, you can use the same account on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android.

To use it offline on your iPad, you'll need a premium account. Please search the board on...

Offline notebooks

...for more info.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I use EN mainly on Mac, but sometimes I need to use it on Windows PC at work. So in one fine day I opened EN at office and did some notes, closed it and left work. When I got home I opened it on my Mac and saw that all the screenshots I took the other day have been mysteriously shrunk. The pictures looked ok on Windows but they get about 50% smaller now on Mac. I have tried restarting the EN though. I'm seriously hoping a way to fix this. Thank you.

• Level 5*

Hello,

I use EN mainly on Mac, but sometimes I need to use it on Windows PC at work. So in one fine day I opened EN at office and did some notes, closed it and left work. When I got home I opened it on my Mac and saw that all the screenshots I took the other day have been mysteriously shrunk. The pictures looked ok on Windows but they get about 50% smaller now on Mac. I have tried restarting the EN though. I'm seriously hoping a way to fix this. Thank you.

Hi. They may not have shrunk at all (in fact, I doubt that is the case). The images are displayed at different sizes according to your environment. If you right-click on a note in the note list and select "Save Attachments..." you can save your images to your desktop, open them there, and confirm that the sizes are the same.

Hello,

Hi. They may not have shrunk at all (in fact, I doubt that is the case). The images are displayed at different sizes according to your environment. If you right-click on a note in the note list and select "Save Attachments..." you can save your images to your desktop, open them there, and confirm that the sizes are the same.

I just want to see their normal size in the EN app despite the fact that they're looking fine in presentation mode. Could it be the display resizing issue? Thanks.

p.s. The point is that previous screenshots I took on mac have been shrunk after I synced with EN on Windows.

• Level 5*

Hello,

I just want to see their normal size in the EN app despite the fact that they're looking fine in presentation mode. Could it be the resizing issue? Thanks.

Yeah. I think that is just how they display. It would be nice to have more control over appearances.

Hello,

I just want to see their normal size in the EN app despite the fact that they're looking fine in presentation mode. Could it be the resizing issue? Thanks.

Yeah. I think that is just how they display. It would be nice to have more control over appearances.

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I hope there's a fix soon.

Archived