(Archived) Two Suggestions for Evernote

Hi,

More than one year ago i posted feedback to Support Right-to-Left languages in Evernote, but still Evernote doesn't support RTL languages (like Farsi and Arabic) full. if you have not politic problems (!) with RTL langs please add it to Evernote 's text editor like MS Word.

And my another suggestion... add desktop gadget note manager feature like Notezilla program. it is very nice and supports all languages. it has not RTL&LTR direction option but when windows input language is selected Farsi, text direction is RTL auto. i'm using it about one year.

Thanks.

• Level 5*

Hi - this is a user forum,  not Evernote admin,  so we can't reliably speak for them,  but I believe that because of the number of different platforms Evernote supports,  some things are just technically very difficult.  There's a long list of things to be accomplished when the OS supports them,  and I believe this is one.

Hi - this is a user forum,  not Evernote admin,  so we can't reliably speak for them,  but I believe that because of the number of different platforms Evernote supports,  some things are just technically very difficult.  There's a long list of things to be accomplished when the OS supports them,  and I believe this is one.

Where i should send my feedback? Can you send this suggestions to Admins?

Archived