(Archived) Android V5.2x

wrnorth

I am just getting back to using evernote on my Android phone and with the recent install I am no longer able to filter by multiple tags, it was like stacking them up to get to a subset of notes...is this no longer a feature planned for the android?

• Level 5*

Interesting. v5.3 Beta 2 works correctly on an Android tablet (Nexus 7), but works the way that you describe on a phone (Motorola Droid MAXX HD). You can still get at multiple tags via search, but it's not quite as nice, since the tag stacking removes tags that are not included in the notes filtered by earlier tags.

I'd say bug, but it might be some restriction on phones that we don't know about.

Interesting. v5.3 Beta 2 works correctly on an Android tablet (Nexus 7), but works the way that you describe on a phone (Motorola Droid MAXX HD). You can still get at multiple tags via search, but it's not quite as nice, since the tag stacking removes tags that are not included in the notes filtered by earlier tags.

I'd say bug, but it might be some restriction on phones that we don't know about.

Yes that is interesting...so I went back and checked my tablet and it works fine there, yet it's the same version of evernote and android...could be that it never did work on my phone and I am getting my experiences mixed up but either way would also say bug... :-)

Archived