(Archived) want to switch to evernote from Note Everything

I'd like to switch to Evernote but have so many notes in Note Everything that it doesn't make sense unless there is a way to move these notes, and ideally, their file or notebook names that organize them into topics into EN. i imagine someone out there has figured out a way to do this.

also, i cannot find a way to access tech support for EN. but if there is, please tell me. they must have run into this challenge before.

thanks, john corwin

• Level 5*

I'd like to switch to Evernote but have so many notes in Note Everything that it doesn't make sense unless there is a way to move these notes, and ideally, their file or notebook names that organize them into topics into EN. i imagine someone out there has figured out a way to do this.

also, i cannot find a way to access tech support for EN. but if there is, please tell me. they must have run into this challenge before.

thanks, john corwin

Hi. Welcome to the forums. I've taken the liberty of moving your topic to the general discussion section. Note Everything is an Android app, and because it is usually a little more difficult to move out of a mobile app than it is to move out of a desktop one, it might take a little effort.

If you only have a few notes (let's say a few dozen), then I'd recommend sharing by email. You can mail your notes to Evernote.

If you have a lot of notes (let's say a few hundred), exporting to Google Docs and then using a program to convert those Google Docs in bulk to .html before dragging them into Evernote might be the way to go. This process will require a desktop, though, and you'll want to let us know what operating system you are using.

There may be other ways (I am not familiar with Note Everything myself), and hopefully other users can let us know an easy way to accomplish this. Let us know how things go! If you don't hear from any other users, you might want to try support (see the link in my signature).

In general (as with all things), .txt format is the easiest to move around (no formatting, no images, etc.), and .html is probably the easiest after that.

Archived