We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frank7092

android (Archived) Nexus 7 Insert Text problem

When I insert text into a note--not appending to the top, but inserting in an existing note, the screen view of existing text does not move down as I insert returns. So it appears as though I am writing my text right on top of the existing text. When I end edit mode, it rectifies itself and shows it correctly, but it makes it impossible to read as I'm entering info. i have to go into edit mode, put in a bunch of returns, and then end edit, to open up the space, then go back into edit. I do not have this problem with my Droid Maxx phone. It works correctly there. I couldn't find anyone else with this same problem in searching the forum. I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I was hoping to use Evernote extensively with my new Nexus, but this is a big handicap. 

oops it's in the title---but I forgot to mention, this is with a new Nexus 7 that I'm having the problem.