(Archived) I've nearly used my 1 GB for the month, what's happens if I try and sync without upgrading ?

I've nearly used my 1 GB for the month, what's happens if I try and sync without upgrading ?  Will I get an error message?  Will my items that I send via email be bounced back or wait in queue?  Will my allotted GB for next month be reduced by what I use in the next few days?  

Thanks.

• Level 5*

I can speak from personal experience that Evernote's behaviour gets "erratic" when you get to your limit.  Don't forget that edits of existing notes may add to your usage,  as will any notes currently waiting to sync or en route by email.  The 1GB is a limit not a target,  and unless Evernote have put lots of safety nets in place since my last inadvertent foray in that direction,  any notes that take you over the limit may be corrupted or lost.  Email will certainly be rejected and not saved.  Either set up a local notebook and temporarily save your notes to it,  or spring for an extension (it's hardly expensive) to cover the deficit.

Archived