myFabWines - Save your wines to Evernote from your iPhone

PHanschke

I love drinking wines. I quite frequently come across some great wines. But what I especially like is the wine moment - that moment where you have a great wine, a great meal and great company. I'm also an Evernote junky and wanted an easy way to save this wine moment to Evernote from my iPhone. So I wrote myFabWines for the iPhone. Take a picture of the label and fill in the wine details, who you were with, where you were, what you ate and what you thought of this moment and save it in Evernote (or share on Facebook and Twitter). Now I have a notebook - myFabWines - in Evernote filled with all my wine moments.

myFabWines is available now in the iTunes App Store. Check out http://myFabWines.com for more details.

post-126092-0-29742200-1377280639.png

@jodfie

Thanks for your suggestion - I think it's a great idea. However, you can easily use myFabWines as is to capture and save any type of alcohol - the fields are not restrictive in what you enter. For example, if you have a 25 year old Glenmornagie, the "vintage" would be 1988, the "varietal" would be Scotch, the producer would be Glenmorangie and the region would be "highlands" ...or something similar. Then take a picture of the label and save it to Evernote. Hope this helps.

Archived