(Archived) Evernote Business Webinar Recap - 8/2/13

Q: Can an administrator dictate the users ID's when creating accounts?
A: No, administrators cannot dictate the usernames when adding new users to an Evernote Business account. The end user can use their existing Evernote account if they have one to join the Evernote Business account. If you have a business user that is sharing a note, the users contact name would be displayed, whereas if a personal note is shared, the user's username would be shared.

Q: Does Evernote Business integrate with active directory?
A: Evernote Business does not integrate with active directory.

Q: Can you set reminders for various tasks?
A: Yes, you can set a reminder for a task that is on a note and designate a specific time that the reminder will be displayed.

Q: Are the reminders available on the Windows Evernote app?
A: Reminders are not currently available for the Windows app. Reminders are currently available for the Mac, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and our web client.

Q: If I share a business notebook to another user, do they have to have the Evernote app on their computer?
A: In order for the user to see the shared notebook, the user can use either the web client or the Evernote app on their computer.

Q: If I have a high volume of notes within a notebook, should I use tags in order to help organize my content?
A: You can use tags as a way to help organize your notebook and improve your search capabilities when searching through notes.

Archived