Hi!

I am new to evernote and one of the devices I use is a surface pro. What I love about the surfacepro is my ability to take handwritten notes during meetings (in oneNote) with the stylus.

I tried to do this in evernote but it doesn't seem to work. Is there another evernote product I need to download to use my stylus to take notes (instead of typing)?

I typically drive meetings with my laptop but then scribble notes and action items on the tablet. I was really hoping to switch to evernote to manage this content across devices.

Thanks!

Veronica

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am also try to use a stylus on my Dell Venue 8 Pro and experiencing some issue.  It normally start ok, but my palm seems to trigger touch inking at some point so the lines go crazy.  Granted there are some issues with venue 8 pro's stylus, I think this issue is being caused by evernote switching between stylus inking and touch inking.  Is there a way to disable the touch inking capabilities and use exclusive stylus input for ink notes?

• 8 months later...

Has the stylist been released yet.  Has there been enough interest to develop one.  Also, having had my hands injured, it helps to use a fatter barrel for long periods.  I haven't been able to find any fatter barreled stylist = except for 1 that was for child's art. 

Actually, any help in finding a fatter barreled stylist would be appreciated.  I've been looking online and any store that would carry similar merchandise and haven't been able to find one.

Thanks,

Liz T.

• 3 years later...

Wake up evernote. 

Please.

You are ignoring surface pro users.  I really don't want to switch to onenote given how I had loved onenote  .... until I got a surface pro.

Your name is suddenly a misnomer.

I shall call you occasionalnote. 

• 1 month later...

Archived