(Archived) 1st day problem...

Rainer1

Idea

Hello,

I am a new user and here is, what I did on my very first day with evernote:

a. downloaded the app

b. installed the app and registered my account

so far, so good - I have have the web access to my account and everything seemed to be ok - the app is in my apps folder and when I start it, I see evernote and it's options  in the menuebar - BUT: my desktop is empty, no window, no database anywhere around and most of the options in the menuebar are greyed.....

I am almost embarrassed to ask, but can somebody tell me, where the local database is and how to get access to it ?

thanks in advance,

Rainer

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*

Hello,

I am a new user and here is, what I did on my very first day with evernote:

a. downloaded the app

b. installed the app and registered my account

so far, so good - I have have the web access to my account and everything seemed to be ok - the app is in my apps folder and when I start it, I see evernote and it's options  in the menuebar - BUT: my desktop is empty, no window, no database anywhere around and most of the options in the menuebar are greyed.....

I am almost embarrassed to ask, but can somebody tell me, where the local database is and how to get access to it ?

thanks in advance,

Rainer

Welcome to the forums!

Local database? I think things went off the rails a little too soon. Something is missing here. Did you login to your account? Could you post a screenshot of what you see?

Archived