(Archived) Reminder digest

I'm relatively new to Evernote and even more so to this forum, apologies in advance if I'm asking something already asked or stupid.

I want to use Evernote as a to do list but I find the reminder system doesn't work for me. I like that it can send a digest email, but I don't like that the only items in the digest are those with reminders set to the day of the digest. Is there any way (perhaps with the help of another app) to have all those from the day itself and unchecked-off from the past to be sent with in a digest? Perhaps also with a split depending on tags and notebooks?

I'm relatively new to Evernote and even more so to this forum, apologies in advance if I'm asking something already asked or stupid.

I want to use Evernote as a to do list but I find the reminder system doesn't work for me. I like that it can send a digest email, but I don't like that the only items in the digest are those with reminders set to the day of the digest. Is there any way (perhaps with the help of another app) to have all those from the day itself and unchecked-off from the past to be sent with in a digest? Perhaps also with a split depending on tags and notebooks?

EN's focus is not to be another to do list. If you need something more robust than EN, you should use a true to do/task list manager.

What Evernote's foxus is moot, the facts are that they offer reminders and they have a feature to add "Insert To-do Checkbox". Items associated with a reminder are listed in a separate section headed by "Action Pending" on the app on my Android phone, along with the date. It seems to me that whatever their focus is they have a lot of "to-do" list functionality. It also seems to me that there's nothing unrobust about the functionality that they have, the reminders work, in the tests that I ran the email digests (as limited as they are) come through.

The question that I had and still have is about whether this feature can be extended, by some configuration of the application itself (I suppose not by the fact that no-one pointed out how to do this) or with hooking Evernote up to something else.

Archived