(Archived) Link notes option missing

Hi.  I have the premium version and I'm reading user advise on how to use linked notes but when I right click over a note the drop down list is significantly shorter than the demos on youtube and mine do not contain a "copy note link" option.  The option I see are "open note in a separate window", "print...","Edit...", "Delete...", and "Add shortcut" (as attached).  What am I missing folks?

post-144949-0-59433500-1375647385_thumb.

• Level 5*

If you are using the Evernote web client (the one that runs in your browser), the note link option doesn't appear to exist. You may need to use a desktop client.

• Level 5*

Hi.  I have the premium version and I'm reading user advise on how to use linked notes but when I right click over a note the drop down list is significantly shorter than the demos on youtube and mine do not contain a "copy note link" option.  The option I see are "open note in a separate window", "print...","Edit...", "Delete...", and "Add shortcut" (as attached).  What am I missing folks?

Hi. Welcome to the forums. Your screenshot shows the Web interface. I am afraid the Web client is quite limited, and I strongly recommend downloading the native client for your device (Windows or Mac). These will enable you to make note links.

[EDIT:] Jefito beat me to it. Curses!

Archived