(Archived) Evernote install on my iphone5 frozen please help

RainyDayTrainer

• Level 5*

I've run into this with apps before. I can't remember what I did, but I think plugging it into your computer and deleting via iTunes ought to do the trick. Weirdly, before iOS6, I can't remember ever having this issue.

I've run into this with apps before. I can't remember what I did, but I think plugging it into your computer and deleting via iTunes ought to do the trick. Weirdly, before iOS6, I can't remember ever having this issue.

Yes. The problem is it happened to me only twice, and twice with Evernote !

Will I have to delete and re-install Evernote, re-inter my credentials every time the app is updated ? :angry:

• Level 5*

Yes. The problem is it happened to me only twice, and twice with Evernote !

Will I have to delete and re-install Evernote, re-inter my credentials every time the app is updated ? :angry:

I can't say. This isn't supposed to happen, and I think I have only experienced it once with Evernote. Ideally, you will always just update without problems. I agree that downloading all of your notes offline is a pain, and I do hope Evernote can speed this process up.

Archived