(Archived) Emailing from EN Business

We are trying to use EN to log all project correspondence hence we try to publish all emails from EN. However we have two major niggles which cost us a lot of time:

1. After sending an email EN moves to the back and Outlook or Chrome appears. it doesn't sound much but if this happens with every email sent it becomes a real pain in the ass.

2. There is no library for email addresses. This is the biggest time waster and EN should really consider this especially for Business users.

Would love to hear from other EN users.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I don't see the first problem as I use two screens with Evernote dedicated to one of them. But as you say, this seem very small. Not sure how complicated it would be to make a change for it not to do this. But surely, when a piece of software such as Outlook is used, it will always come to the front?

Whilst not the perfect solution, this is my way of working with emails. I look after multiple email addresses as the Competition Secretary for my camera club very simply. I have a Notebook for the camera club emails. In here I keep a Note with a list of all the email addresses. Most of the time it is a case of copying all the email addresses and dropping them into an email.

Within the Note it may be a case of keeping various lists of email addresses that you send to on a regular basis. Each address separated by a ';' which works well.

Evernote employees read the forum and I am sure will take note of your requests. But like all these things it needs to be seen as a useful change for a lot of people.

Best regards

Chris

Archived